integration of 2414 datasets, of which
1993 are contributed and identified by scientists.
Each consists of an image and accompanying 30 data.
accessibilty of images and data through thewell structured database and query
includes 329 genera and 811 species
key to species for benthics
talks on Upper Cretaceous foraminifera were given in Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover and near Schwerin
A publication was made: Hesemann, M., Dieter Ketelsen, 2017: Index Foraminifera in Chalk Marl Streaks at the Brodtener Ufer
(Coast of the Western Baltic Sea), Geschiebekunde aktuell 33 (4): 111-117
Actual work and plans for 2019
- working on Cretaceous material from Helgoland, North Sea.
- photographing of Santonian specimens provided by Stefan Raveling
- processing of samples from the field-trip to Denmark in 2017 (image)
- photographing of forams from a well-site in the Foula Subbasin, provided by Micropress Europe
- integrating of contributed images